Bronson Kent Arnold - May 26, 2010
To Mitch and Michele Arnold of Kearney on Friday, May 21, 2010, at Good Samaritan Hospital in Kearney, a son, Bronson Kent, weighing nine pounds, two ounces, and was 21-inches long. He was welcomed home by brothers, Logan and Huston.
Grandparents are Gary and Brenda Davis of Farnam and Steve and Sharon Arnold of Kearney.
Great-grandparents include Dale and Janice Darnall of Eustis and Evelyn Davis of Farnam.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly