Beckham Channing Catlett - May 05, 2010
To Joshua and Sarah Catlett of North Platte, on Sunday, May 2, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Beckham Channing, weighing eight pounds, nine ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Benttley and Brodey.
Paternal grandparents are Walter and Jolene Catlett of North Platte. Maternal grandparents are Diana Woodill of North Platte, and John Woodill of Fond du Lac, WI.
Great-grandparents include Willard and Audrey Kilzer of Seward, Doris Spearow of Sidney, and Ray and Shirlee Woodill of Fond du Lac.
- Lake Helen coming to life
- Dist. 20 state aid chopped
- Dawson County 4-H students return from trip East
- Rodeo, fun walk part of July 4 events
- Pony Express Re-ride gallops past Gothenburg
- Jack Ostergard part of Nebraska Sandhills Cowboy Hall of Fame
- Commissioners receive four bids for new culverts
- City council forced to go with gut over escaped dog