Beckham Channing Catlett - May 05, 2010
To Joshua and Sarah Catlett of North Platte, on Sunday, May 2, 2010, at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital, a son, Beckham Channing, weighing eight pounds, nine ounces. He was welcomed home by brothers, Benttley and Brodey.
Paternal grandparents are Walter and Jolene Catlett of North Platte. Maternal grandparents are Diana Woodill of North Platte, and John Woodill of Fond du Lac, WI.
Great-grandparents include Willard and Audrey Kilzer of Seward, Doris Spearow of Sidney, and Ray and Shirlee Woodill of Fond du Lac.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics