Lily Joy Peterson - March 17, 2010
To Casey and April Peterson of Gothenburg on Saturday, March 6, 2010, at Great Plains Regional Medical Center in North Platte, a daughter, Lily Joy. She weighed eight pound, two ounces, and was 20 and one-half inches in length.
Maternal grandparents are Darrell and Sally Klocke of Three Rivers, CA. Great-grandmother is Gloria Layland of Visalia, CA.
Paternal grandparents are Dan and Rhonda Peterson of Gothenburg. Great-grandparents include Alice Carlson and Duane and Lavonne Peterson, all of Gothenburg.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%