Austin Matthew Feik - March 17, 2010
To Matt and Alison Feik of Cozad on Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2010, at the Cozad Hospital, a son, Austin Matthew, weighing eight pounds, four ounces, and was 22 inches in length. He was welcomed home by a brother, Bryant.
Grandparents are Karla Bryant and Cedric Bryant, both of Gothenburg, Marsha Feik and the late Michael Feik of Cozad.
Great-grandparents include Lola Heins of Gothenburg, Doug and Harla Gruber of Cozad, and Charlotte Kirkpatrick of Lexington.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins