Brecken Max Carlson - February 17, 2010
To Justin and Andrea Carlson of Gothenburg, on Sunday, Feb. 14, 2010, at Kearney, a son, Brecken Max, weighing six pounds, 11 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Kaden, and a sister, Aliyah.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Char Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Jerrard and Donna K. Barriere of British Columbia, Canada.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg, Vivene DeRosario of Victory, British Columbia, and Garlene Brown of England.
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities