Brecken Max Carlson - February 17, 2010
To Justin and Andrea Carlson of Gothenburg, on Sunday, Feb. 14, 2010, at Kearney, a son, Brecken Max, weighing six pounds, 11 ounces. He was welcomed home by a brother, Kaden, and a sister, Aliyah.
Paternal grandparents are Lee and Char Carlson of Gothenburg. Maternal grandparents are Jerrard and Donna K. Barriere of British Columbia, Canada.
Great-grandparents include Ruth Carlson of Gothenburg, Vivene DeRosario of Victory, British Columbia, and Garlene Brown of England.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30