Brooklyn Karla Reiman - February 17, 2010
To Mark and Miranda Reiman of rural Cozad, on Thursday, Feb. 4, 2010, a daughter, Brooklyn Karla, weighing seven pounds, seven ounces, and was 20 inches in length. She was welcomed home by a brother, Carson.
Grandparents are Mark and Karla Malo of East Chain, MN, and Ed and Cathy Reiman of Butte.
Great-grandparents include Ken and Arlys Malo and Phyllis Buchan, all of Fairmont, MN, and Lucile Liewer of Butte.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair