Making the most of it
Eagle players, fans get full experience at state tourney.
Preschool children from Sue Johnson’s Babes in Toyland hold a sign they colored for the Eagle girls to see as they left town on their way to Lincoln last week. Students and residents waved and cheered as the bus carried the Brady girls out of town for their first-ever trip to the state basketball tournament.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested