Making the most of it
Eagle players, fans get full experience at state tourney.
Preschool children from Sue Johnson’s Babes in Toyland hold a sign they colored for the Eagle girls to see as they left town on their way to Lincoln last week. Students and residents waved and cheered as the bus carried the Brady girls out of town for their first-ever trip to the state basketball tournament.
- Swedes runner up at own play invite
- Money backing sewer improvements
- Valued worker receives gift
- Four Swedes selected to all-conference team
- Area News Digest
- Fiber optic infrastructure could be installed in Gothenburg
- Gothenburg’s art club learns what art professionals expect
- Swede football triumph over adversity