GHS grad helps with school FFA event
FFA LUNCHEON: Right, Kyla Wize, a 2002 Gothenburg High School graduate who now works for the Nebraska Pork Producers, returned to her alma mater Monday to hand out pork producer literature and gifts at an FFA luncheon at the school and talk to vocational agricultural classes. Wize is a past president of Gothenburg’s FFA organization.
The local FFA chapter provided lunch for guests along with the Nebraska Pork Producers to kick off the celebration of National FFA Week this week. Above, FFA’ers Tommy France, Jayde Keiser and Stephanie Rubenthaler dish up lunch.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested