GHS grad helps with school FFA event
FFA LUNCHEON: Right, Kyla Wize, a 2002 Gothenburg High School graduate who now works for the Nebraska Pork Producers, returned to her alma mater Monday to hand out pork producer literature and gifts at an FFA luncheon at the school and talk to vocational agricultural classes. Wize is a past president of Gothenburg’s FFA organization.
The local FFA chapter provided lunch for guests along with the Nebraska Pork Producers to kick off the celebration of National FFA Week this week. Above, FFA’ers Tommy France, Jayde Keiser and Stephanie Rubenthaler dish up lunch.
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair
- Learning to adapt to change
- City Council sets tax request and levy for 2016-17
- Cornhusking contest returns to Harvest Festival after 17 year absence
- Summer evening bike ride goes wrong
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates