GHS grad helps with school FFA event
FFA LUNCHEON: Right, Kyla Wize, a 2002 Gothenburg High School graduate who now works for the Nebraska Pork Producers, returned to her alma mater Monday to hand out pork producer literature and gifts at an FFA luncheon at the school and talk to vocational agricultural classes. Wize is a past president of Gothenburg’s FFA organization.
The local FFA chapter provided lunch for guests along with the Nebraska Pork Producers to kick off the celebration of National FFA Week this week. Above, FFA’ers Tommy France, Jayde Keiser and Stephanie Rubenthaler dish up lunch.
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair