GHS grad helps with school FFA event
FFA LUNCHEON: Right, Kyla Wize, a 2002 Gothenburg High School graduate who now works for the Nebraska Pork Producers, returned to her alma mater Monday to hand out pork producer literature and gifts at an FFA luncheon at the school and talk to vocational agricultural classes. Wize is a past president of Gothenburg’s FFA organization.
The local FFA chapter provided lunch for guests along with the Nebraska Pork Producers to kick off the celebration of National FFA Week this week. Above, FFA’ers Tommy France, Jayde Keiser and Stephanie Rubenthaler dish up lunch.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500