GHS grad helps with school FFA event
FFA LUNCHEON: Right, Kyla Wize, a 2002 Gothenburg High School graduate who now works for the Nebraska Pork Producers, returned to her alma mater Monday to hand out pork producer literature and gifts at an FFA luncheon at the school and talk to vocational agricultural classes. Wize is a past president of Gothenburg’s FFA organization.
The local FFA chapter provided lunch for guests along with the Nebraska Pork Producers to kick off the celebration of National FFA Week this week. Above, FFA’ers Tommy France, Jayde Keiser and Stephanie Rubenthaler dish up lunch.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins