2010 chemigation training is free
With chemigation season only a few months away, chemigators should check the expiration dates on their permits, said Dave Boxler, University of Nebraska-Lincoln entomology research technologist at the West Central Research and Extension Center in North Platte.
First time chemigators also need a license and five classes scheduled in the next three months will help them and those who need recertification to get ready. Check below for a class that fits your schedule:
March 11—Stapleton, Logan County Courthouse, 10 a.m. contact Bethany Johnston, (308) 645-2267 or (308) 636-2332
March 15—Broken Bow, Custer County Fairgrounds, 4-H Building, 1 p.m., Troy Walz, (308) 872-6831
March 18—North Platte, West Central Research and Extension Center, 1:30 p.m., Dave Boxler, (308) 696-6721
April 22—North Platte, West Central Research and Extension Center, 1:30 p.m., Dave Boxler, (308) 696-6721
May 20—North Platte, West Central Research and Extension Center, 1:30 p.m., Dave Boxler, (308) 696-6721
To pre-register for a class or for more information on chemigation training, please call the contact erson listed at each training location. There is no fee for the training program.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.