Seek alternatives to Yellow Tail
If you love wine with your steak, pork chop or chicken breast, please know that Yellow Tail wines are not a good choice. Recently Yellow Tail announced a $100,000 donation to the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS). Do not confuse HSUS with the local animal shelters, they have no connection whatever. HSUS is actually a very rich political lobbying organization whose chief goal is to eliminate all animal agriculture from the United States, forcing everyone into a vegan diet. We ask readers to refrain from buying Yellow Tail wines and share your opinion of its donation on its Face-book page or its Web site. Thankfully here in Nebraska we have many wonderful local wines to choose from and encourage readers to buy locally.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins