GED classes to begin Sept. 21
Central Community College will hold a registration and orientation session for fall GED classes in Gothenburg from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 21, at the American Lutheran Church.
The classes are open to the people who are at least 16 years old, aren’t currently enrolled in school and who want to earn a Nebraska high school diploma. Students will receive help in preparing for the five GED exams in mathematics, reading, science, social studies and writing.
The church is located at 1512 Ave G; students should use the west entrance. They also should bring their photo ID and social security number to the registration/orientation session since an entry test will be given at that time.
The GED classes will be held two days each week with the regular schedule to be set at the registration/orientation session. The classes are free, but a fee is charged for each GED test.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president