Band chosen for KNOP ‘Team Idol’
The Brady High School band will compete against seven other area bands in the annual KNOP-TV “Team Idol” competition which begins next week during the station’s 6 and 10 p.m. news broadcasts.
The Eagle band was filmed for the segment Tuesday morning doing a routine to the school fight song.
In addition to the television broadcasts, the segments will be available for viewing on the network’s Internet site at www.knopnews2.com where fans are asked to vote for their favorite band.
The top four will advance to the next round of competition.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite