Finishing the Fight
CANCER SURVIVORS: Area cancer survivors are preparing for the 20th Annual American Cancer Society Relay For Life Survivor Lap that kicks off the overnight event on Friday, July 25, at Lake Helen in Gothenburg. Receiving their 2014 commemorative T-shirts at the recent Survivor & Caregiver Recognition Dinner were, l-r: Front—Trish Keithley, Lexington; Doris M. Anderson, Cozad; Zelpha Mason, Cozad; Pam Ackerman, Lexington; Nancy Aden, Gothenburg; Cora Lee Bosch, Gothenburg; Sandy Widholm, Gothenburg; JoAn Ostergard, Gothenburg; Second row—Kevin Keithley, Lexington; Verla Montey, Cozad; Betty Oleson-Sargent, Cozad; Beverly Bartruff, Eustis; Lisa Petska, Cozad; Teri Coenan, Cozad; Louise Dannehl, Lexington; Tony Garcia, Lexington; Marilyn Ladwig, Lexington; Jan Lichtenwalter, Lexington; Sandy Bice, Cozad; Third row—Chris Barnes, Cozad; Bonnie Hansen, Cozad; Norma Scott, Gothenburg; Cindy Fisher, Moorefield; Kim Hartman, Cozad; Joanne Staton, Cozad; Back—Ryan Groene, Gothenburg; David Trembley, Lexington; Tim Bice, Cozad. For more information about being part of the Lap of Hope at Relay For Life, contact survivor chairperson Chris Barnes of Cozad at 308-784-4484.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested