Swede golfers post low score of season
Gothenburg golfers displayed improved play Thursday at the Ogallala Invitational.
The Swedes had a season-low 371 while placing eighth in the tournament. McCook earned the team title with a 313, beating runner-up Alliance by 30 strokes.
Eric Linnemeyer paced the Swedes with an 89. He opened with a 44 and finished with a 45.
Adam Speck and Drake Brand were close behind with 90 and 91, respectively.
Gering’s Austin Kaufman was the meet medalist with a 71.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%