Swede golfers post low score of season
Gothenburg golfers displayed improved play Thursday at the Ogallala Invitational.
The Swedes had a season-low 371 while placing eighth in the tournament. McCook earned the team title with a 313, beating runner-up Alliance by 30 strokes.
Eric Linnemeyer paced the Swedes with an 89. He opened with a 44 and finished with a 45.
Adam Speck and Drake Brand were close behind with 90 and 91, respectively.
Gering’s Austin Kaufman was the meet medalist with a 71.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested