Petunia and Chicken
Theatre Company visits: A New York-based theatre group, Animal Engine Theatre Company, performed for sophomore English students last Wednesday at Gothenburg High School. Wife-and-husband team Carrie Brown (left) and Karim Muasher performed “Petunia and Chicken” in the performing arts center. The show, created by the couple, was inspired by the works of Midwestern author Willa Cather. The couple also interacted with students about the work in the classroom. Funds were raised to bring the company to Gothenburg and the visit was part of their Nebraska Author’s unit. Pictured is English 10 teacher Roxanne Whiting (far left).
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly