No charges filed in gunshot case
No charges will be filed against a man who was shooting a gun in the 600 Block of Ninth Street on April 27.
Police chief Randy Olson said an investigation determined that the discharge was accidental.
The man was intoxicated at the time and firearms were removed and turned over to a family member for safe keeping, he said.
Olson said there were no injuries or property damage.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president