Boryca rises above others
As a candidate for clerk of the district court, Becky Boryca easily rises above the other three candidates because of both her education and experience. Graduating from college with a degree in criminal justice and sociology, Becky has had a passion for the legal system currently serving as the director of the Victim/Witness Unit for the Dawson County Attorney’s office. She has had the pleasure of working with many of the Nebraska judicial system including county and district courts, judges, attorneys, the probation system plus local law enforcement. As an employee of the legal system in Dawson County, Becky Boryca has demonstrated outstanding management and leadership skills throughout her 16-year experience as a loyal employee.
A vote for Becky Boryca is ·a vote for another successful clerk of the district court.
Al & JoAnn Svajgr, Cozad
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet
- Swedes take homecoming loss to Kearney Catholic
- Women in Agriculture conference Nov. 4-5
- Bag of blessings - helping cancer patients find hope
- United Fund kicks off 2016-17 campaign
- Barnes wins national championship buckle
- Training for emergency preparedness
- Gothenburg FFA members compete at state fair