Boryca rises above others
As a candidate for clerk of the district court, Becky Boryca easily rises above the other three candidates because of both her education and experience. Graduating from college with a degree in criminal justice and sociology, Becky has had a passion for the legal system currently serving as the director of the Victim/Witness Unit for the Dawson County Attorney’s office. She has had the pleasure of working with many of the Nebraska judicial system including county and district courts, judges, attorneys, the probation system plus local law enforcement. As an employee of the legal system in Dawson County, Becky Boryca has demonstrated outstanding management and leadership skills throughout her 16-year experience as a loyal employee.
A vote for Becky Boryca is ·a vote for another successful clerk of the district court.
Al & JoAnn Svajgr, Cozad
- Obamacare policyholders question rising deductibles
- North Plains farm labor report shows wages up 3%
- New sand table for Dudley Elementary
- Rebecca Anderson earns world title in showmanship
- Four Swedes earn conference honors
- Chance to be Santa pen pal
- Swedes honored as all-district players
- Prescribed burn schools set for 3 area communities