Easter egg drop
Eggs-Citement: The Gothenburg Airport grounds were filled with youngsters Saturday for the 21st annual Easter egg hunt, sponsored by First State Bank. Bank officials have had the event at the city four-plex for several years but changed the location to accommodate an egg drop from airplanes and free plane rides for nine children who picked up lucky eggs containing a ride stub inside. However, because of strong wind, the rides were postponed until another time. Left, one of five airplanes, piloted by Mark Peterson, drops eggs over the field. Right, kids, in the age 5-7 range, race for eggs.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship