Easter egg drop
Eggs-Citement: The Gothenburg Airport grounds were filled with youngsters Saturday for the 21st annual Easter egg hunt, sponsored by First State Bank. Bank officials have had the event at the city four-plex for several years but changed the location to accommodate an egg drop from airplanes and free plane rides for nine children who picked up lucky eggs containing a ride stub inside. However, because of strong wind, the rides were postponed until another time. Left, one of five airplanes, piloted by Mark Peterson, drops eggs over the field. Right, kids, in the age 5-7 range, race for eggs.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins