Vandalism in park, elsewhere
DEFACED pillars: Vandals struck Ehmen Park and vehicles in the nearby vicinity Friday night or early Saturday morning. They sprayed black paint on two white pillars at the southwest park entrance, on the Ehmen Park sign and a stop sign. Damage was estimated at $50. Vehicles parked on the street were also sprayed in the 1500 block of Avenue D, in the 400 block of 16th Street, in the 1500 block of Lake Avenue and in the 1300 block of Avenue G. Vandals also sprayed the side of Dudley Elementary with black paint. Damage to the vehicles ranged from $50 to $100, police officials said. No suspects have been found.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship