Vandalism in park, elsewhere
DEFACED pillars: Vandals struck Ehmen Park and vehicles in the nearby vicinity Friday night or early Saturday morning. They sprayed black paint on two white pillars at the southwest park entrance, on the Ehmen Park sign and a stop sign. Damage was estimated at $50. Vehicles parked on the street were also sprayed in the 1500 block of Avenue D, in the 400 block of 16th Street, in the 1500 block of Lake Avenue and in the 1300 block of Avenue G. Vandals also sprayed the side of Dudley Elementary with black paint. Damage to the vehicles ranged from $50 to $100, police officials said. No suspects have been found.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested