Brady Boys & Girls State
YOUTHS SELECTED: The Brady Lions Club has chosen Cody Most and Naomi Schaub as local representatives at the 2014 Cornhusker Boys and Girls State planned for June 1-7 at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Selected as alternates for the annual citizenship program that draws nearly 800 other high school juniors from across Nebraska are Brandon Montgomery and Shaylin McClellen. Pictured are, l-r: Brandon Montgomery, Cody Most, Shaylin McClellen and Naomi Schaub.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship