Eagles compete in non-scoring meet at Cozad
Brady used the Cozad Triangular April 1 as a practice with some extra competition.
The non-scoring meet also included Gothenburg.
The Brady coaching staff tried some athletes in different events to see where new potential might be found.
On the girls side, Josie Palmer was the lone event winner for the Eagles. She placed first in the high jump at 4-9.
“She started the high jump and then had to go try to run the 300 hurdles and then try to come back,” Eagle coach Rich Britten said. “That (race) just wiped her out.”
The Brady boys 4x100 relay finished first with a time of :46.17. Members of the foursome included Cody Warren, Levi DeStefano, Dayne Porter and Eric Roe.
The Sandhills Conference music contest was a conflict for some athletes.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship