Eagles compete in non-scoring meet at Cozad
Brady used the Cozad Triangular April 1 as a practice with some extra competition.
The non-scoring meet also included Gothenburg.
The Brady coaching staff tried some athletes in different events to see where new potential might be found.
On the girls side, Josie Palmer was the lone event winner for the Eagles. She placed first in the high jump at 4-9.
“She started the high jump and then had to go try to run the 300 hurdles and then try to come back,” Eagle coach Rich Britten said. “That (race) just wiped her out.”
The Brady boys 4x100 relay finished first with a time of :46.17. Members of the foursome included Cody Warren, Levi DeStefano, Dayne Porter and Eric Roe.
The Sandhills Conference music contest was a conflict for some athletes.
- Gothenburg 8th graders blast McCook
- Gothenburg plays a feisty brand of basketball at North Platte Jamboree
- Brady volleyball players named to MNAC All-Conference team
- Nebraska Cattlemen host 2016 annual convention
- Chamber hosts Magic on Main Street next week
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Gothenburg youth prepare to serve our country
- Local sisters share more than genetics