Eagles compete in non-scoring meet at Cozad
Brady used the Cozad Triangular April 1 as a practice with some extra competition.
The non-scoring meet also included Gothenburg.
The Brady coaching staff tried some athletes in different events to see where new potential might be found.
On the girls side, Josie Palmer was the lone event winner for the Eagles. She placed first in the high jump at 4-9.
“She started the high jump and then had to go try to run the 300 hurdles and then try to come back,” Eagle coach Rich Britten said. “That (race) just wiped her out.”
The Brady boys 4x100 relay finished first with a time of :46.17. Members of the foursome included Cody Warren, Levi DeStefano, Dayne Porter and Eric Roe.
The Sandhills Conference music contest was a conflict for some athletes.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30