Underage drinking to be addressed Friday
Region II Human Services invites community members to discuss prevention programs that address underage drinking among youths aged 12 to 20 years of age in Dawson County.
A meeting is scheduled Friday, from 10-11 a.m., at the Gothenburg Public Library.
The goal is to help make a safer environment for young people in the community.
For more information, call Shannon Sell at 308-534-6029 ext. 152.
Sell is prevention system director and behavioral health disaster response coordinator of Region II Human Services.
- Swedes’ swinging keeps students singing
- She’s grand marshal of festival
- Park playground equipment in the works
- Eagles open with loss
- Swedes run in two meets, race once
- McCook defense upends Gothenburg softball squad
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Livestock producers urged to enroll for disaster assistance by Sept. 30