Underage drinking to be addressed Friday
Region II Human Services invites community members to discuss prevention programs that address underage drinking among youths aged 12 to 20 years of age in Dawson County.
A meeting is scheduled Friday, from 10-11 a.m., at the Gothenburg Public Library.
The goal is to help make a safer environment for young people in the community.
For more information, call Shannon Sell at 308-534-6029 ext. 152.
Sell is prevention system director and behavioral health disaster response coordinator of Region II Human Services.
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president
- Lake water diversion aids both flood relief and long-term water goals
- Swedes’ book about Gothenburg to be released in August
- Same song, 11th verse for Blue Heron Campground
- Six Swede boys make it to state
- PinPoint fiber problem solved
- Graduation shirt is now 75 years old
- Top-ranked academic students speak at GHS graduation