Concert in York
HONOR BAND Participants: Several Gothenburg High School seventh- and eighth-grade band students were selected to perform in the the York Honor Band in York on March 1. The groups each performed four selections. Students were nominated for the band on the basis of exceeded averages for their age group and rehearsal etiquette. Pictured are, l-r: First row—Blake Sucha, Alexis Boyd, Madison Coulter, Emily Foley; Second row—Christopher Atteberry, Emily Saunders, Margeaux Belanger, Margaret Lafuze; Third row—Drew Franzen, Eliott McMichael, Jack Loostrom, Brady Hendricks, Max Jinks; Fourth row—Austin Macek, Christian Houchin, Pat Hudson, Ryan Healey and Logan Carlson.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested