NATURE’S ART: Following a basketball game the night of Jan. 5 at Gothenburg High School, someone etched “N” and “Suh” and number “93” on the icy fence surrounding the track in honor of Husker football star Ndamukong Suh. The morning of Jan. 6, Gothenburg and surrounding area was painted with ice crystals as shown by these photographs taken on south Cottonwood Drive of a fence and corral.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly