Celebrating 100 days at school
First graders at Dudley Elementary experienced a day full of fun activities Friday.
In honor of 100 days in school, students counted, ate, created and launched into celebration.
Students counted different food items, created necklaces made out of Froot Loops and 100-day hats and launched balloons.
Attached to the balloons were cards with information about how potential balloon finders could notify the school so students would know how far they drifted.
Teachers said their pupils learn about math and geography during the annual event.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite