Celebrating 100 days at school
First graders at Dudley Elementary experienced a day full of fun activities Friday.
In honor of 100 days in school, students counted, ate, created and launched into celebration.
Students counted different food items, created necklaces made out of Froot Loops and 100-day hats and launched balloons.
Attached to the balloons were cards with information about how potential balloon finders could notify the school so students would know how far they drifted.
Teachers said their pupils learn about math and geography during the annual event.
- Two Swedes in winner’s circle
- Cozad contains Swedes in rivalry game
- Swedes fail to sweep Chase County
- New county leadership
- Eagles fly high after 1-1 weekend
- Gasoline prices catching up with drop in crude oil prices
- Lecturer says genetically engineered animals could ease world hunger
- Peterson: Movie-making in Chicago friendlier atmosphere than in LA, NYC