Many add to success of DC Fair
Many thanks to the local media for their coverage of the Dawson County Fair and in particular, the 4-H shows and events. The stories and great pictures document the 4-H’ers efforts in one of the most visible activities of their 4-H year. In all, nearly 2,700 separate entries were exhibited.
We also appreciate the Ag Society members and staff for their wonderful support. They, along with all the 4-H’ers, parents, superintendents, judges, ring men, emcees and fair goers make “County Fair” such a memorable experience.
- Four Swedes finish season at state meet
- Swedes advance to post-season play
- Eagles remain atop District 9 standings
- Ag Land management workshop in Lexington
- Lake, park proposed project revealed
- Vandalism under investigation
- Beauty can shine through at any age
- A quartet of Swedes place at District C-4 meet