Wind whips up property damage
Tumbleweeds, blown over dumpsters and lots of dust were a common sight last Thursday when wind gusts in the area measured in the 40 to 50 mph range. Several houses in Gothenburg sustained damage. Top, the wind destroyed a 30-foot section of fence at 1207 Avenue L. Left, shingles on a roof from a house on the corner of 18th Street and Avenue B were torn away and blown into the street.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship