Three officers of Gothenburg’s FFA chapter accept checks totalling $645 from local veterinarians. The money is through Pfizer drug company’s FFA support program where it contributes 1% of its animal health product purchases to local FFA chapters. Pictured are, l-r: Randy Burge, owner of Eastside Animal Center, FFA officers Stephanie Rubenthaler, Aaron Lauer and Jayde Keiser and Roger Dudley, owner of Gothenburg Animal Hospital. The FFA will use the money for travel expenses to state convention.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested