Three officers of Gothenburg’s FFA chapter accept checks totalling $645 from local veterinarians. The money is through Pfizer drug company’s FFA support program where it contributes 1% of its animal health product purchases to local FFA chapters. Pictured are, l-r: Randy Burge, owner of Eastside Animal Center, FFA officers Stephanie Rubenthaler, Aaron Lauer and Jayde Keiser and Roger Dudley, owner of Gothenburg Animal Hospital. The FFA will use the money for travel expenses to state convention.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins