Three officers of Gothenburg’s FFA chapter accept checks totalling $645 from local veterinarians. The money is through Pfizer drug company’s FFA support program where it contributes 1% of its animal health product purchases to local FFA chapters. Pictured are, l-r: Randy Burge, owner of Eastside Animal Center, FFA officers Stephanie Rubenthaler, Aaron Lauer and Jayde Keiser and Roger Dudley, owner of Gothenburg Animal Hospital. The FFA will use the money for travel expenses to state convention.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action