Food to those who need it
Teamwork: Gothenburg Rotary Club and Gothenburg High School Interact Club members and other community volunteers assembled and took 77 food boxes Saturday to families in need.
Top, l-r: Carlin Daharsh, Alayna Collins, Joyce Hudson and Courtney Brown fill boxes. Left, Jessica Schmidt, Bailey Rickertsen and Steve Johnson carry them to cars. The community raised more than $5,800 to buy food through Gothenburg Shares.
- Hospital welcomes CFO
- Gothenburg drivers compete at Lincoln County Raceway
- No more bus parking on Avenue I because of safety
- Gothenburg welcomes new employee
- Swedes medal at state science meet
- BHS musicians earn highest rating at District IV contest
- Taxpayers get break for filing before deadline
- Swede girls win Brady/Gothenburg Invite