Food to those who need it
Teamwork: Gothenburg Rotary Club and Gothenburg High School Interact Club members and other community volunteers assembled and took 77 food boxes Saturday to families in need.
Top, l-r: Carlin Daharsh, Alayna Collins, Joyce Hudson and Courtney Brown fill boxes. Left, Jessica Schmidt, Bailey Rickertsen and Steve Johnson carry them to cars. The community raised more than $5,800 to buy food through Gothenburg Shares.
- Blauvelt learns it’s okay not to be perfect parent
- Pipelines fill stock tanks in rolling hills
- Memorial Day services set at city cemetery
- PASS THE BOOTS
- Messersmith makes the cut for state
- McCook Community College recognizes two Brady graduates
- Village board looking to enzyme to battle grease
- Tim Strauser installed as funeral directors president