Food to those who need it
Teamwork: Gothenburg Rotary Club and Gothenburg High School Interact Club members and other community volunteers assembled and took 77 food boxes Saturday to families in need.
Top, l-r: Carlin Daharsh, Alayna Collins, Joyce Hudson and Courtney Brown fill boxes. Left, Jessica Schmidt, Bailey Rickertsen and Steve Johnson carry them to cars. The community raised more than $5,800 to buy food through Gothenburg Shares.
- New hospital safety ratings now available to the public
- Mentees, others share value of TeamMates
- Playground equipment tops Lake Helen priority
- School administrators reorganize with one less
- Turning to the next page
- The Crossing gets special use permit
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Hotline brings sellers and buyers together