Gothenburg Shares gets boost
Garden donation: Gothenburg’s FFA organization recently gave $300 to the Gothenburg Shares program from money raised selling produce from the FFA Community Garden last summer. Donations to the Gothenburg Shares program buy food which is taken to needy families by volunteers during the holiday season. Pictured are, l-r: Josh Reinhard, Roman Schmidt, FFA president Jessica Schmidt and Gothenburg Shares fund drive coordinator for the Gothenburg Rotary Club Greg Viergutz.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested