Gothenburg Shares gets boost
Garden donation: Gothenburg’s FFA organization recently gave $300 to the Gothenburg Shares program from money raised selling produce from the FFA Community Garden last summer. Donations to the Gothenburg Shares program buy food which is taken to needy families by volunteers during the holiday season. Pictured are, l-r: Josh Reinhard, Roman Schmidt, FFA president Jessica Schmidt and Gothenburg Shares fund drive coordinator for the Gothenburg Rotary Club Greg Viergutz.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly