Gothenburg Shares gets boost
Garden donation: Gothenburg’s FFA organization recently gave $300 to the Gothenburg Shares program from money raised selling produce from the FFA Community Garden last summer. Donations to the Gothenburg Shares program buy food which is taken to needy families by volunteers during the holiday season. Pictured are, l-r: Josh Reinhard, Roman Schmidt, FFA president Jessica Schmidt and Gothenburg Shares fund drive coordinator for the Gothenburg Rotary Club Greg Viergutz.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action