Pony Express group delivers holiday letters
Riders in the National Pony Express Association traveled from Cozad to Gothenburg through cold and windy weather Saturday morning.
They carried stamped Christmas letters in replicated mochilas and gathered in front of Gothenburg’s Public Library.
The horses and riders rode along County Road 766 north of the city airport and paraded down 11th Street.
- Swim team compete at league championship
- Mentoring said to stay with kids all their lives
- Gothenburg man dies in single-car accident
- History preserved
- Sewer improvements
- Brady Days ‘brand wagon’ offers something for everyone
- Ag leaders unite to address property taxes, other issues
- Monday morning accident