Pony Express group delivers holiday letters
Riders in the National Pony Express Association traveled from Cozad to Gothenburg through cold and windy weather Saturday morning.
They carried stamped Christmas letters in replicated mochilas and gathered in front of Gothenburg’s Public Library.
The horses and riders rode along County Road 766 north of the city airport and paraded down 11th Street.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500