Pony Express group delivers holiday letters
Riders in the National Pony Express Association traveled from Cozad to Gothenburg through cold and windy weather Saturday morning.
They carried stamped Christmas letters in replicated mochilas and gathered in front of Gothenburg’s Public Library.
The horses and riders rode along County Road 766 north of the city airport and paraded down 11th Street.
- Eastside offers cremation services
- Pinpoint outage affects landline customers
- Junior golf ends with championship tourney
- Swimmers end season with new league record at Plains tSunami championships
- Property owners urged to comply with nuisance rules
- Commissioners approve new fiber optics provider
- Black Hills Corp. to buy out SourceGas company
- AREA NEWS DIGEST