Generous donations push Shares fund close to the top
Nearly $2,900 was donated to the Gothenburg Shares fund this week bringing the total within $100 of the $5,000 goal.
Over 80 food baskets—an increase of 12 from 2012—will be distributed Saturday by members of the Gothenburg Rotary Club, the Gothenburg High School Interact Club and other volunteers.
Those making recent donations, in addition to numerous anonymous gifts, were: Hilltop Birthday Club, Doug and Merri Monkemeier, Anonymous in honor of Elaine Tollefson, Anonymous in honor of Gothenburg teachers, Two Ten Club, Don Derra, Anonymous in honor of Kayleen & Ron Ostergard, Gothenburg State Bank Santa Pictures, Getaways Extension Club, Sandy Bosch and Dawson Tire & Wheel.
- New paint job
- City sales tax to fund $1.4 million of RDA project
- Swedes grind out 40-21 win over Valentine
- Food Backpack Program added to list of agencies that get United Fund support
- Swedes scramble to split triangular
- Gothenburg tax levy ranks fifth in county
- Brady village budget passes; trustees may make change in lift station involved in lagoon project
- Brady runs over Broncos in blowout