Showing their support
T-shirts unify employees: Employees at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital are supporting fellow worker and nurse Cindy Fisher as Fisher battles ovarian cancer. They started “Teal for Tuesday” which means they wear matching T-shirts on Tuesdays in honor of Fisher. Pictured are, l-r: First row—Ashley Groene, Carolyn Evenson, Lonna Dodds, Donna Land, Ashleigh Brown, Cheryl Brooks; Second row—Jeane Breuer, Heidi Galas (organizer), Holli Koubek, Teresa Owen, Alisa Crown, Renee Zeigler; Third row—Monica Timmerman, Julie Koehler, Shawna Thompson, Danita Paul, Donna Ronning, Susan Schmiett, Cindy Garcia, Jody Reuss, Denise Hoeft and Rebecca Gronewold.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly