Showing their support
T-shirts unify employees: Employees at Gothenburg Memorial Hospital are supporting fellow worker and nurse Cindy Fisher as Fisher battles ovarian cancer. They started “Teal for Tuesday” which means they wear matching T-shirts on Tuesdays in honor of Fisher. Pictured are, l-r: First row—Ashley Groene, Carolyn Evenson, Lonna Dodds, Donna Land, Ashleigh Brown, Cheryl Brooks; Second row—Jeane Breuer, Heidi Galas (organizer), Holli Koubek, Teresa Owen, Alisa Crown, Renee Zeigler; Third row—Monica Timmerman, Julie Koehler, Shawna Thompson, Danita Paul, Donna Ronning, Susan Schmiett, Cindy Garcia, Jody Reuss, Denise Hoeft and Rebecca Gronewold.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested