Assistance for CASA
HELP FOR KIDS: Jim and Sharri Baldonado, owners of the Home Agency and BHA Reality Lexington along with Patty Johnson continued a three-and-a-half-year tradition of donating $5,000 annually to the Dawson/Gosper County CASA Program. Their contributions have assisted the CASA program with providing voices for children in the court system. “Kids are very important to Sharri and I as well as Patty,” Baldonado said, “and whatever we can do to help the kids of the CASA organization we will do our best to do.” CASA volunteers come from all walks of life. If you have a heart for a child and would like to make a life changing difference please call the CASA office 308-324-7364 or visit www.casaquadcounty.org. New volunteer training will be scheduled soon. Pictured are, l-r: Patty Johnson of Lexington, Christina McIntire of Holdrege (executive director of CASA), Linda Shaw of Lexington (volunteer supervisor) and Jim and Sharri Baldonado of Elwood.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested