Holiday greetings can be sent to veterans anywhere
Congressman Adrian Smith is once again helping to collect cards for the Red Cross Holiday Mail for Heroes program.
Holiday greetings and thanks can be sent to service members, veterans and their families around the world.
Smith’s district offices in Scottsbluff and Grand Island are collection points for constituents to drop off postage free cards until Monday, December 2.
Cards must be signed and those addressed to specific individuals cannot be delivered through this program, must not include email or home addresses, inserts (including photos), glitter or be placed in envelopes.
If mailing a large quantity of cards, please bundle and place them in large mailing envelopes or flat rate postal shipping boxes.
All greetings can be dropped off at either of Smith’s offices, in Grand Island or Scottsbluff, or addressed and sent to: Holiday Mail for Heroes, Box 5456, Capitol Heights, MD, 20791-5456.
The deadline to send cards is Friday, Dec. 6.
- Brady blanks Wallace Eagles behind strong ground game
- Learning to teach a new way
- First State Bank buys branch bank in Mullen
- Local business not compliant during check
- Gothenburg girls finish 2nd at Bow, boys are 9th
- Strong Swede ‘D’ makes the difference at Scottsbluff
- Swedes nearly sweep Sutherland triangular
- Eagles volleyball flies at .500