TRIM JOB: Students in Dan Scherer’s landscaping class trim bushes, prune trees, lay sod, plan and carry out a spring planting project and more. As temperatures climbed to 50 degrees last Thursday, some students worked in short sleeves. Pictured are Ashley Eskew (left) and Katie Mannel as they trim rose bushes outside Gothenburg High School.
- Friendship evolves into trip to Sweden
- Beef, wine and more
- Arrest made in April assault reported near Jeffrey Lake
- Dist. 20 students meet or exceed NsEA test standards
- Fund set up for brothers killed Monday in LA.
- Defense makes the difference
- Errors hamper Swedes in opening game loss
- Brady’s ACT scores drop with more students tested