Changes at medical clinic
Goodbye to staff: The staff at Gothenburg Family Practice and Gothenburg Memorial Hospital hosted a reception Oct. 30 for the community to say farewell to long-time doctor Dr. David Hult and Amy Mahar, who was his physician’s assistant. Hult practiced family medicine in Gothenburg for 27 years and Mahar practiced with him for nearly 11 years. Hult and his wife, Kathy Hult, have moved to Lincoln to be closer to their children. In Lincoln, he will be a doctor at LinCare, an urgent care facility affiliated with St. Elizabeth Regional Medical Center. Mahar will join Dr. Jim Bunker at Platte Valley Skin Clinic in North Platte and specialize in dermatology. Pictured are Hult (left) and Mahar at the reception.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action