Changes at medical clinic
Goodbye to staff: The staff at Gothenburg Family Practice and Gothenburg Memorial Hospital hosted a reception Oct. 30 for the community to say farewell to long-time doctor Dr. David Hult and Amy Mahar, who was his physician’s assistant. Hult practiced family medicine in Gothenburg for 27 years and Mahar practiced with him for nearly 11 years. Hult and his wife, Kathy Hult, have moved to Lincoln to be closer to their children. In Lincoln, he will be a doctor at LinCare, an urgent care facility affiliated with St. Elizabeth Regional Medical Center. Mahar will join Dr. Jim Bunker at Platte Valley Skin Clinic in North Platte and specialize in dermatology. Pictured are Hult (left) and Mahar at the reception.
- ‘The Big, Bad Musical’ comes to Brady stage
- Swedes edge Ogallala by one
- Backyard BBQ new event at contest
- Term limits, health issues bring about Sen. Wightman’s last legislative session
- Ehmen Park awarded state designation
- Hefty city purchase will pay off over time
- Two new employees join GSB
- Swede boys place fourth at Dutch Zorn Invite.