DELIVERING BASKETS: Gothenburg’s Rotary Club, the Youth Community Improvement Program and other volunteers teamed up Saturday morning at the city shop to assemble and deliver 68 boxes of groceries to families in need throughout town. The groceries were bought by money raised through the Gothenburg Shares program. Jordan Baxter loads up a pickup to make deliveries.
- Day care center in church gets special permit
- Husker Heritage tourney returns July 18 with new name
- Borchardt ends career with all-class gold
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Input of farmers’ sought for ’15 crops
- Doctor to join GMH after residency
- After tornado cuts swath through downtown, what do you do?
- ‘Ugly corner’ improvements move forward with city council action