Drawing her dream
Funds for college
A Gothenburg High School eighth grader is a finalist in the NEST (Nebraska Educational Savings Trust) Draw Your Dreams Scholarship Contest. Jourdin Golter, daughter of Nolan and Traci Golter of Gothenburg, received a $2,000 scholarship contribution to a NEST Direct College Savings Plan. The contest was open to all Nebraska students in first through eighth grade. The Nebraska Art Teachers Association selected 12 finalists from all entries.
- SERVICE IN JEOPARDY
- Winning team repeats in scramble
- Study shares ways to grow housing
- Peddlers in the park
- Lifeguards host annual swim carnival
- Trinity Lutheran construction to begin Construction.
- Commissioners discuss late bill privately, approve lake trail addition
- Brady school student numbers grow slightly