Legion Post to host Veteran’s Day dinner
Gothenburg area veterans and their families are invited to a Veteran’s Day celectration Monday, Nov. 11 at the Gothenburg Senior Center.
The dinner, which starts at 6 p.m., is open for all veterans, wives, family, widows of veterans and member of the public.
The Gothenburg High School chorus will perform. The featured speaker is retired Sergeant Major Allen Janssen (a Gothenburg High School graduate). Roger Aden will tell us about visiting the Korean War Memorial in Washington D.C.
Veterans are urged to corne to the dinner and give support to the officers of the Legion Post: Jeff Morris, commander; Jack Ostergard, vice commander; Bob Bullock, adjutant; Dean Kugler, financial; Bill Hayward, chaplain.
Tickets are $10 each and can be purchased from: Jeff Morris, 537-7419; Jack Ostergard, 537-3256; Dean Kugler, 537-7423; and Bob Lutjemeyer, 537-5333.
- District 20 unveils new traffic pattern
- Gothenburg team takes 2nd at SGA in Lincoln
- In 13 years, Dawson County yet to issue first AMBER Alert
- Food Safety Law good for consumers, if it were funded
- Melons hang tough, fall short
- Classes will come together during all-school reunion
- Council declares husky vicious dog
- Nebraska ag land values down 2%