Theme: Beef....It’s What’s for Dinner.
HOMECOMING COURT: Students chosen as homecoming candidates and the king and queen, plus the 2012 king and queen, gathered for a photograph on the football field Friday night.
The crowning took place after the Swede football game against Chase County. Pictured are, l-r: Front—King Blake Ristine and queen Carlin Daharsh; Back—Candidates Skyler Kottwitz and Adam Speck, 2012 king and queen Logan Sheets and McKenzi Hiebner, candidates Taylor Mroczek and Regan Geiken.
- Avenue I to get more sidewalk
- Wellness Center decision after budget workshop
- Airport Authority wants board member removed
- Eagle football looks to repeat last year’s success
- Rural Poll finds insights on rural Nebraskans’ activism
- Soybean farmers observe, evaluate work of checkoff
- District 20 enrollment creeps up
- Coaches remain confident after 15-4 loss to McCook