Theme: Beef....It’s What’s for Dinner.
HOMECOMING COURT: Students chosen as homecoming candidates and the king and queen, plus the 2012 king and queen, gathered for a photograph on the football field Friday night.
The crowning took place after the Swede football game against Chase County. Pictured are, l-r: Front—King Blake Ristine and queen Carlin Daharsh; Back—Candidates Skyler Kottwitz and Adam Speck, 2012 king and queen Logan Sheets and McKenzi Hiebner, candidates Taylor Mroczek and Regan Geiken.
- Ehmen relative donates relics to local museum
- With help of Gothenburg teen, near-death experience ends OK
- Healthcare concerns
- Resident gets permit for taller fence
- AREA NEWS DIGEST
- Rural Nebraskans’ optimism up this year
- Runners taking it one step at a time
- Gothenburg hitters pound opposing pitchers at Lex Invite