LUNCH IN LIBRARY: Stakeholders who are community members nominated by District 20 officials or by others met for lunch in the Gothenburg Public Library meeting room Oct. 2 to come up with topics to discuss this winter and spring. Group members are asked to tell at least three people what they discuss at Stakeholders to share the school district’s story and get patron input. Pictured are, l-r: Stakeholders Tim Strauser, Mark Borchardt and Mary Schwanz.
- SWC Girls BB Bracket
- SWC Boys BB Bracket
- Swedes grapple to fourth place finish at UNK duals
- Gothenburg triumphs over rival Haymakers
- Capitol Update from Sen. Matt Williams
- McMeen steps down as CEO of McMeen Physical Therapy, P.C.
- Brady dominates Stapleton on home court
- Swedes defeat Sidney for championship