LUNCH IN LIBRARY: Stakeholders who are community members nominated by District 20 officials or by others met for lunch in the Gothenburg Public Library meeting room Oct. 2 to come up with topics to discuss this winter and spring. Group members are asked to tell at least three people what they discuss at Stakeholders to share the school district’s story and get patron input. Pictured are, l-r: Stakeholders Tim Strauser, Mark Borchardt and Mary Schwanz.
- New Methodist pastor takes long road to town
- Time for Farmer’s Market
- Quiz of the day…Will next year’s insurance rates go up or down?
- Bryce Larson competes at new weight class in Maine
- Juniors take aim at club championship
- Climate regs matter to you
- Dawson County shows best, worst of water level changes in NRD
- Prep for fiber begins